We take your privacy very seriously. We will never:
- Sell or give your personal details to any other organisation.
- We will not contact you on behalf of any other organisation.
- We will not send you spam emails of any sort.
- Our policy has been developed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy will change to incorporate advice published by the Information Commissioner. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites which are linked to this site. This website is owned by 11 Plus London (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘ourselves’) and our registered office is at 1027 Old Gloucester Way, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.
As controllers of personal information
We are a ‘data processor’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) where we are processing personal data on behalf of ourselves, schools and/or parents and/or users of our products. We are a ‘data controller’ where we are processing personal data such as contact details for our customers.
What do we do with the information collected?
Do we collect cookies ?
A cookie is a small file created by a website and then stored on your computer. You can control if and when you allow cookies to be stored on your machine, and can view or delete any cookies stored.
- The cookies we create contain do not contain personal details, only a unique identifying code that allows our system to identify repeat visitors to our system – this is solely for the purposes of making your subsequent visits to our site quicker and easer.
- Cookies do not allow us to identify who each website visitor is, or gain any private information on each visitor.
- If you would like to disable cookies in your browser settings, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. It is a free service.