Why choose online tuition?
Online tuition is the future of education. With the latest advances in technology, students and teachers can communicate as if they are in the same room, with almost all the resources you find in a conventional classroom. For more than five years we have tried and tested online services with students of all ages and have received rave reviews thanks to the flexibility, effectiveness and ease-of-use. Here are the top five reasons why this option may be perfect for you and your child:
- TOP TUTORS – Our online teachers are called Online Super Tutors and have a success rate of over 95%. They have an average experience of 10 years preparing students for the 7+, 8+, 10+, 11+ and other exams including GCSE and A-Level subjects. Our Super tutors are experts tutors who are hard to find and once tried, all parents want to keep in their contact book. Our tutors are skilled at teaching a variety of subjects at several levels, making them popular in demand on an international scale.
- BEST TECHNOLOGY – We use the best technology to teach online with interactive whiteboards and video calling via Skype, Zoom and Google Meet. Some lessons can be recorded, materials can be easily shared online and homework can even be given. We try to stay at the forefront of the technology at our disposal and we make sure to keep using the latest innovations to ensure the virtual classroom environment beats the experience of even a traditional classroom setting. Our students always enjoy our tutors’ lessons and feedback shows that they prefer this format to normal face-to-face classes.
- HIGH QUALITY RESOURCES – Our tutors have a variety of excellent resources at hand – in almost every subject, giving your child exactly what they need to succeed at their level. Only the highest quality resources are used to enrich the learning experience enabling us to fully prepare and motivate students for exam preparation.
- FLEXIBILITY – Whatever you and your children need: from flexible classes to intensive scheduled courses, we have you covered. Pick a time that suits you and take the lesson abroad or from the comfort of your own home. All you need to get started is broadband internet connection and a computer, laptop or iPad. The software we use for classes is probably already on your device or can be download in a few minutes. Everything else, leave to us!
- PARENT-TEACHER PARTNERSHIP– We understand that the key to a student’s success is an effective and informed relationship between parent, student and educator. As a result, we believe that it is vital to keep parents abreast of the situation throughout their courses and firmly believe in giving parents honest and valuable feedback. If parents know how their child is progressing when they study online, then they are going to be able to give the right kind of support to them, as well as help us to do an even better job on our part. For this reason, we offer private conferences to our student’s parents. Using live chat tools, the parents and tutor can sit down to discuss their child’s progress, homework, strengths and weaknesses and anything else that may be relevant.
Our prices are:
|KEY STAGE/EXAM||ONLINE TUITION/PRICES
|Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2||£65
|11 Plus, Key Stage 3||£65
|Key Stage 4, GCSE, iGCSE||£70
|Group classes/online classes||Please contact us for more information
If you would like to book one of our Online Super Tutors, please fill in the form below. We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 2 working days. Please let us know the subject and the level / exam you are preparing for when sending us your enquiry.